Tuesday 27 March 2018

Bucket List

It happened in January 2018. I watched the movie Bucket list and Jack Nicholson encouraged that  instead of others' lists, I must make my own.

Below is the list.  I was never passionate about anything except love and only love, a romantic love.  My bucket list reflects that.  It's funny but OK!

My bucket list: (ইহা ধ্রুবক নহে!)

1. Camping in Valley of flowers
2. go to a long solo trip in a trek
3. ride a hot air balloon
4. Wildlife  safari  in Africa 
5. Hug and love the loved ones before I die
6. Say something utterly romantic in an utterly romantic environment under starry sky
7. bathe in the moonlight in a super full moon  in a lake in a boat
8. Snorkel in the coral reef in a bright sunny day
9. spend a month in a row traveling in the wild
10. write a novel based on my life : not an autobiography, I'll write the destiny I wanted
11. do nothing for a week in a row except bathing, sleeping and eating
12. do something completely unpredictable to my nature in a completely strange situation
13. go on a bike trip in ladakh/ Himalayas  region or in a similar landscape
14. visit Africa
15. "Let me die in yours arms": a  "notebook " death

No comments:

Post a Comment