Sunday 18 November 2012

Start A Day with Lemon Freshness!!

"Start a day with lemon fragrance,
Nothing's like new lemon freshness
Freshness that goes all day long...."

A very well heard ad-jingle on TV when I was at my teens.
Since then whenever I feel fresh, these very lines come to my mind and my mind starts singing....ha ha

This is so far a very good day...yes. Like my friend says (best friend? yes, she claims to be so..(winks) ), at my dawn, 10 am in the morning.....I woke up as fresh as a garden fresh lemon. I still can afford the luxury to wake up at 10 am after going to bed at 2 am in the morning,yes. Had some weird dreams though. My childhood friends, came up in the dream in their childhood as well.....I saw them and me in those tough and strict cadet college days..one of them was having a secret affair with the male Medical Officer (a male MO is beyond imagination in Girls' Cadet Colleges in Bangladesh), I was trying to steal some garden guavas,  the cadet college itself located in a beautiful contrasting location, once it is on top of the Chittagong hills, at once the doors open up in the Mymensingh plains....may be an effect of Howl's Moving Castle I watched last night after enjoying a beautiful Indonesian Ballet "Ramayana". We missed our bus and were wondering in the streets of City of Perth after 10 in the night counting numerous dazzling limos, hammers with music and at times some noisy bikies. Unlike other cities, Perth takes a picture of a haunted town soon after it gets dark. I guess I will never see such a ghostly capital city in my life....then I took a few forbidden bite at some unhealthy KFC chicken after weeks...may be months..or years...ha ha....life was cool....as the rhyme of the Indonesian performers "Rama-Sita-Laksmana-Hanumana-Rhawana" epic and difficult, rhythmic, , brilliant, exotic hand movements of the pretty Indonesian Dance performers was still echoing in the ears...it was a glorious evening! I thought it was not perfect until studio Ghibli joined me later in the evening.

Ow wait, every second of the evening was still missing someone very near and dear..I wish if time flew!!!

Anyway, this would be my first ever blog-post anywhere. I have not written anywhere before. When I was creating this blog, I was prompted to add a title to the blog. The very name that came to my mind was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind  a very favourite movie of us.  Then suddenly I felt, no at no cost yet I want to delete any sweet or bitter (still very few or none) memories of our times together....so better let it be the Eternal Sunshine!!!

Welcome to my blog and thank you so very much for being a patient reader of the scrap I wrote until now and hoping to write from time to time.

Life is still so good. Full of mistakes; well decided and waited steps are very few. Yet every single moment can be turned to an age in heaven provided you are with me, and hope sustains its flame as eternal sunshine....
Let's sing sunshine for life then!


Life is Beautiful indeed!! :)




2 comments: